8.27.2011

aMuse S2 Roles SWAPs - Student

In Session 2, the girls discuss stereotypes and what "girls are supposed to be" and what roles they themselves play. I created several different SWAPs to illustrate some of the roles they might play. The third one I am going to show is the "Student Role":

One role all Girl Scouts play is that of a student. This little SWAP is easy and very easy on the budget, because essentially all you really pay for is the pinback. I used a free printable from Hittie Print Mini for the composition notebook. There are other style of notebook on the site as well. I used a tutorial from Zakka Life for the miniature pencil. This SWAP cost 5 cents to make with a self adhesive pinback. If you use a safety pin, maybe 1 cent. Maybe. :)

Here is the Recipe Card:



Next week, I will have the last in my set of Session 2 Role SWAPs!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment